T H WHITE FIAT GROUP BRAND CENTRE AND THE MOTABILITY SCHEME
T H WHITE Fiat Group Brand Centre offers a variety of outstanding offers on Fiat and Alfa Romeo models for drivers who are eligible for the Motability Scheme.
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to lease a new car, using the Government funded mobility allowance. If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) , the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), you may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme.
Our Motability specialists will assist you throughout the process of choosing your new car; from selecting a car to suit your specific needs to identifying any adaptations you may require to improve your driving experience.
Our trained Motability specialists will take care to provide a high standard of service to you, which can include bringing a demo vehicle to you if visiting the showroom isn’t convenient. And when your vehicle is due a service, we can carry out the work while you wait or, if it is more convenient, we also offer a collection and delivery service.
For more information, please contact us via the form below or call 01793 393524.
Changes to the Motability Scheme
- By 2018, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) will replace Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for disabled people aged 16-64
- Those awarded the Enhanced Rate of the Motability Component of PIP may continue to lease a car through the Motability Scheme
- If you have 12 months or more of your allowance remaining, you are able to choose a new car as before
- If you have less than 12 months remaining, please contact Motability support on 0300 456 4566 to discuss extending your existing lease
- If you’re not awarded the Enhanced Rate of the Motability Component of PIP, please return your vehicle within six weeks of notification and no further lease payments will be required
- Customers will be offered up to £2,000 of financial support, dependent on when they joined the Motability scheme
- The advance payment will be refunded on a pro-rata basis
OUR MOTABILITY SPECIALISTS
Please contact one of our experienced Motability specialists to find out more about the Motability Scheme and the vehicles available;