TAKING CARE OF THE VEHICLE NEEDS OF YOUR BUSINESS
Our experienced Fleet Sales Specialist Steve Woodward, is dedicated to taking care of the needs of business vehicle users, providing outstanding service to those responsible for small, medium and large fleets.
SAVE YOUR TIME
- You choose the vehicle you wish to drive, agree your annual mileage and decide your hire period of between 24 and 60 months.
- At the end of your term, simply return the vehicle to us† in good condition and within the agreed mileage, choose your next vehicle and start again.
SIMPLY RETURN THE VEHICLE AND START AGAIN
- No worries about selling your vehicle at the end of your contract
- No concerns about the future value of the vehicle†
- As a member of British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) we assure the customer of the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
FIXED COST AND CLEAR BUDGETING
- Road Fund Licence included for the duration of your contract
- The optional maintenance package brings all your running costs together in a single rental
- Low initial outlay and regular rentals for easy budgeting
- Free early termination GAP waiver that covers the early termination cost in the event of an insurance write-off
- Breakdown cover for the UK and Europe
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE INCLUDED:
- Road fund licence for contract duration
- Roadside assistance for UK and Europe
- Free GAP Waiver (Covers the early termination cost (40% of outstanding rentals, in the event of an insurance write-off). Any Insurance shortfall must be covered by the customer.)
FULL MAINTENANCE OPTION
Leasys Full Maintenance Option is a complete service plan designed to be a simple way to budget for your car’s servicing requirements, ensuring your car never misses a vital service interval and you get maximum life out of your vehicle.
- Allows you to pay on a monthly basis for the contract duration with a fixed price for your scheduled services, maintenance and tyres
- Protects you against inflation, VAT and parts and labour price increases.
- Guarantees genuine approved parts are always used, which have been specifically designed for your car’s requirements.
- Being part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, we know our vehicles the best especially in identifying any additional problems quickly and accurately.